The Public Speaking eBook is broken into five concise chapters.
- How to recognize different kinds of speaking situations
- How to prepare, write, and get yourself ready to present
- How you should deliver your speech
- How to efficiently handle stress and any questions or problems
- How to end your presentation and control the Q&A session
The Pitch Yourself eBook is broken into four well-organized chapters.
- How to pitch an idea or a product
- How to pitch yourself
- How to avoid mistakes
- Tips and tricks
Kent Lofgren is an experienced university-level educator, coach, and speaker, as well as an author, and his e-books cover all critical areas of public speaking and pitching in great depth, offer actionable steps for immediate improvement, and contain a great deal of practical information, as well as recommended practice exercises.
Both e-books are delivered in three versions (file formats). PDF, for computers and most tablets and phones, EPUB, for e-readers (except Kindle), and MOBI, for Amazon's Kindle e-reader.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
Thank you for buying my products. Some readers might find the amount of information and practice suggested in the e-books a bit overwhelming at first. I recommend first browsing through them, then coming back to focus on one or two things at a time. The secret to real improvement is not just to practice but to practice correctly.
All the Very Best Wishes!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.